Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Imagine Me

Bad news:  What an emotional roller coaster ride!
Good news:  I have completed 3 days of school.I was soooo overwhelmed with all of the information discussed in orientation but with prayer and encouraging words from family and good friends I made it over.

Good friends are diamonds and I feel so blessed to have friends that agree to buckle up and share this roller coaster ride with me.  Some texted, some called, some prayed, some facebooked, and some just thought of my journey and it makes me tearful when I think of how blessed I am to be surrounded by such good people.  I feel in my heart that God has placed me exactly where he wants me to be so I am yet holding on and I am determined to complete this task!  Imagine me ... Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment